Bella Lash is an industry leader and Club Beauty is proud to carry the complete Bella Lash aftercare line! All of Bella Lashes aftercare products are specially formulated with your extensions in mind and are safe for daily use to promote longer lash life!
Aftercare – How to Extend the Life of Your Eyelash Extensions
Though easy to maintain, proper care and maintenance will ensure the life of your lash extensions.
The first 48 hours are crucial for the adhesive to dry and provide a strong, durable bond. Therefore, it’s very important to adhere to the following instructions:
- Keep them dry. Avoid showering, washing your face with hot water or wetting your lashes.
- Avoid swimming or exposure to steam, heat or saunas.
- Avoid oil-based creams and lotions on, or around, the eyes.
- Do not apply eye or lash makeup.
- Avoid eyelash tinting, perming or chemical treatments.
- Avoid chemical peels, waxing or laser treatments around the eyes.
- Avoid sleeping on side or stomach.
After the first 48 hours:
Although the adhesive has dried, certain activities can weaken the adhesive bond and result in premature loss of your lash extensions. The following guidelines are recommended:
- You can swim, shower and exercise as usual but avoid excessive exposure to heat or steam.
- Be gentle, don’t rub your eyes excessively and don’t pick or pull on the lashes as it can pull your own eyelash out along with the extension.
- Avoid oil-based eye care products or oil-based eye makeup remover. Use of oil-based products can weaken the adhesive bond. We recommend using Bella Lash Lash Cleanser® to gently remove eye makeup and cleanse your lashes and eyelids.
- Use of mascara may reduce the lifespan of your lash extensions. Although not needed, water-based mascara may be used if desired, but apply sparingly and remove gently. If you choose to use mascara, we strongly recommend Bella Lash Natural Touch Mascara®, applied to tips only.
- Avoid eyelash curlers as they can damage both natural and synthetic lashes. We also recommend Bella Lash Intelliseal® to help seal the adhesive and create an even stronger lash bond- this is our best selling product!